By accessing the Site or registering for or using the Services, you agree to these Terms in their entirety.
1.) Changes to the Terms
We may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms, at any time without prior notice to you other than listing of a later effective date than the one set forth at the top of this policy. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting at the Site. As your next visit to a Site or use of the Services may be governed by different Terms, we encourage you to look for a new effective date on these Terms when you visit the Site or use the Services. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we will endeavor to provide registered users with additional notice of any changes, such as at your e-mail address of record, when you log-in to your account, or when you log-in to the Services.
2.) Software Service
- This software may be used only for educational and security testing purposes with your network administrator's consent. The author takes no responsibility for improper (or even illegal) usage, data loss or other damage that might occur during its usage.
- Our software "OctoSniff" is made purely for educational purposes, and should not be used against networks you do not own or have permission to.
- ARP Spoofing is a feature that should only be used against your Gaming Console in the terms of using OctoSniff features. It should not be used in combination with other softwares like Wireshark to reveal any sensitive information that may appear.
- Our software should also not be used to perform any illegal activity, such as accessing sensitive data. You also need to make sure that ARP Spoofing is legal in the country you are using it in, and that you have full legal permission to use it on your own network.
- We do not allow any of our clients/customers to use our software in any other way than the way we offer. We will terminate your license and account if found breaching our Terms Of Service. We may also end up doing legal action depending on the severity.
3.) Authorized User; Your Responsibility.
You may not access or use the Site or Services if you are unable to form a binding, legal agreement with OctoSniff. You affirm that you are over the age of 18. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, the Site or Services.
Accounts are for single user, individual use only. Any non-individual use or multiple-party use is prohibited. For example, the following uses are prohibited under this section: Sharing a login between people.
- Sharing a login between people.
- Simultaneous logins from multiple IP addresses with the exception that we do allow an individual up to five active connections to the network per account, mostly, to allow for mobile device use, but the connections are prohibited to be used by anyone but the account holder.
4.) Personal Information.
- 4.1) Accuracy. By registering for our Services, you represent and warrant that all information you submit to us is true, accurate, current and complete and that you will promptly notify us if your information changes.
5.) Personal Use; Limited License
OctoSniff grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use OctoSniff Site content and the Services, solely for your personal, private and non-commercial use in connection with the OctoSniff Services accessed by you. This license is personal to you, and you may not resell our Services, permit other users access to our Services through your account, or use the Services or our System to host content for others. You may not copy or download any content from the OctoSniff Services except with the prior written approval of OctoSniff.
Furthermore, without the prior written approval of OctoSniff, you may not distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of Site content or Services. Any commercial use is expressly prohibited. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the Site. Your rights are subject to your compliance with these Terms as well as any other agreements applicable to the OctoSniff Services you are using.
Making unauthorized copies or distribution of Site content may result in the termination of your OctoSniff account, prohibition on use of OctoSniff Services, and further legal action.
The Services may require or allow you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools onto your computer, entertainment system or device ("Software"). OctoSniff grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use OctoSniff Software solely for the purpose stated by OctoSniff at the time the OctoSniff Software is made available to you and in accordance with these Terms. Your use of the OctoSniff Software may be subject to the terms of an end-user license agreement. You may not sub-license, or charge others to use or access OctoSniff Software. You may not translate, reverse-engineer, reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works from OctoSniff Software. You may not modify OctoSniff Software or use it in any way not expressly authorized in writing by OctoSniff. You understand that OctoSniff's introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms and that the performance of OctoSniff Software and related OctoSniff Services may vary depending on your computer and other equipment. From time to time, OctoSniff may provide you with updates or modifications to OctoSniff Software. You understand that certain updates and modifications may be required in order to continue use the OctoSniff Software and OctoSniff Services.
OctoSniff enforces a zero-tolerance SPAM policy regarding information transmitted through our network. OctoSniff may determine in its sole discretion whether any transmissions are considered SPAM. SPAM includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Bulk unsolicited e-mail, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via e-mail that advertise any IP address belonging to OctoSniff or any URL (domain) that is hosted by OctoSniff.
- The use of web pages set up on ISPs that allow SPAM-ing (also known as "ghost sites") that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses hosted by OctoSniff.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
- If OctoSniff determines that you have posted one or more articles of spam, we may cancel your account immediately and take steps to prevent you from using our network at any time thereafter.
8.) Fees; Payment Terms
OctoSniff may, with prior notice, change the fees it charges you for accessing the Services at any time. All prices are quoted for one user on one device. You agree that all fees charged by OctoSniff for accessing the Services will be automatically charged to your payment account on file with OctoSniff, at the time of any automatic renewal of your subscription for Services. To view our current subscriptions, payment terms and fees, go to https://OctoSniff.com/client/.
You have all rights to cancel the subscriptions at any time, this can be done in our client area as well which can be located here https://OctoSniff.com/client/.
9.) REFUND POLICY
We have a strict zero refund policy once the product has been received. We deliver our product instantly to your email address.
If you for some reason are not happy with the product, you should contact the support staff through our website with your complain. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
10.) Use of Services
Subject to clause 19, OctoSniff is not liable for the loss, corruption, alteration or removal of any content transmitted using our Services or on our System. By using our Services, you expressly waive the right to seek damages and agree to hold OctoSniff harmless for any such loss, alteration, corruption or removal.
OctoSniff may also at any time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Services or your account, with or without notice, and you agree that OctoSniff will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance. Our Services are not intended to be used in countries where offering or providing the Services is illegal, and we do not offer the Services in such countries or to citizens of such countries, including the countries of Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Syria or Sudan.
11.) Third-Party Content
We do not control, and we are not responsible for, any data, content, services, or products (including software) that you access, download, receive or buy while using the Services. We may, but do not have any obligation to, block information, transmissions or access to certain information, services, products or domains to protect the Services, our network, the public or our users. We are not a publisher of third-party content accessed through the Services and are not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness or delivery of any opinions, advice, statements, messages, services, graphics, data or any other information provided to or by third parties as accessible through the Service.
12.) Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. You may not use our Services, or our Software or System, to post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation. In particular, the following is a representative, non-exhaustive list of acts that are prohibited:
- The transmission or posting of chain letters or pyramid schemes, or other acts that involve deceptive online marketing practices or fraud;
- Sending or transmitting any SPAM over the Services, whether via e-mail, Usenet, or any other communication channel
- Acts that may materially affect the quality of other users' experience, including, without limitation, "spikes" in bandwidth usage or using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a third party customer terminal session, via any means, locally or via the Internet;
- Actual or attempted unauthorized use or sabotage of any computers, machines or networks;
- Introducing malicious programs into OctoSniff's network or servers (e.g. viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.);
- Engaging in any monitoring or interception of data not intended for you without authorization;
- Attempting to circumvent authentication or security of any host, network, or account ("cracking") without authorization;
- Using any method, software or program designed to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information from the legitimate users of another entity's website or service;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that is abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing, obscene or menacing, or a breach of confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that violates any intellectual property rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patent, trademark or copyrights;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that includes sexual or explicit depictions of minors in any form;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available any software, program, product or service that is designed to violate these Terms;
- Falsifying header information or user identification information;
- Using the Services for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a OctoSniff representative, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
13.) Copyright Protected Materials
OctoSniff respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects that you do the same. It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who infringe the copyrights of others. You may not upload, download, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, files, material, information, software or other material obtained through the System that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or other right holder. Additionally, you shall not upload, download, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the System itself or derivative works with respect thereto.
14.) Export Control Laws.
The Services and Software may be subject to export control restrictions of the United States, the European Union, Canada or other jurisdictions. By using the Services or downloading any Software from OctoSniff, you warrant that you are not located in any country, or exporting the Software to any person or place, to which the United States, the European Union, or any other jurisdiction has embargoed goods. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or Software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination prohibited by such laws, without first obtaining, and then complying with, any requisite government authorization. You further agree not to upload to Services any content, data or software that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization, including, but not limited to, certain types of encryption software. The assurances and commitments in this Section shall survive termination of these Terms.
15.) Right to Restrict or Terminate Access
These Terms shall be automatically renewed for successive one-month periods, until canceled by you or by OctoSniff. OctoSniff may deny or restrict your access to all or part of the System without notice in its reasonable discretion if it deems that you have engaged in any conduct or activities that OctoSniff in its reasonable discretion believes violates the letter or spirit of any of these Terms. If OctoSniff denies or restricts your access to the Services because of such a violation, you shall have no right to obtain any refund or credit for the subscriptions fees you have paid.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for protecting your password and other personal information and for the consequences of not protecting these data. Access to the System, our Services, the Internet, and to certain online transactions involves the use of identification numbers, passwords, payment accounts or other individualized nonpublic information ("Private Documentation"). You shall use your best efforts to prevent unauthorized use of our Services, the System or of any Private Documentation, and shall promptly report to OctoSniff any suspected unauthorized use or other breach of security. You shall be responsible for any unauthorized use of your identification numbers or passwords until we receive written notice of a breach of security and a request to block further access for such numbers and passwords. OctoSniff shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of payment accounts. Account sharing (e.g. allowing others to use your account information to access the Services) is not permitted.
17.) Children and Minors
By using our Services, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or otherwise over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
You understand that the Internet may contain information which may be offensive, may be illegal in various jurisdictions or may be inappropriate for certain ages and that OctoSniff is not responsible for detection and removal of such information. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and associated rules, we do not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under 13.
18.) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. OctoSniff will attempt to provide the Services at all times, except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However, the Services may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, limited or curtailed. Delays or omissions may occur. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Services or communications services or networks. We may impose usage or Services limits, suspend the Services, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Services. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, ALL SITE INFORMATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NONINFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. OctoSniff DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. OctoSniff DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH EVENT, OctoSniff'S WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTION.
19.) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OctoSniff, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PARTNERS ("OctoSniff PARTIES") BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SERVICES, SITE OR CONTENT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SERVICES, OUR SITE OR CONTENT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY OF THE OctoSniff PARTIES IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN, THE OctoSniff PARTY'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID OctoSniff FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE; AND (B) THE SUM OF TEN (10) US DOLLARS.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE OctoSniff PARTIES' LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the OctoSniff Parties harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of or relating to any violation of these Terms by you; any content or material you submit or otherwise transmit through our System or Services; or your violation of any rights of another. OctoSniff reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to defense by you. This Section shall survive termination of these Terms.
21.) General Terms
21.1. Entire Agreement. These Terms, along with any rules, guidelines, or policies published on the OctoSniff homepage constitute the entire agreement between OctoSniff and you with respect to your use of our Site Services. If there is any conflict between the Terms and any other rules or instructions posted on the Site or Services, the Terms shall control.
21.2. Amendments. No amendment to these Terms by you by shall be effective unless acknowledged in writing by OctoSniff. Notwithstanding the foregoing, OctoSniff reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms or the policies referenced herein at any time as set forth above.
21.3. Jurisdiction and Venue. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Florida, without reference to its choice of law rules. Venue for any action arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be in Orange County, Florida. The parties each hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue in Orange County, Florida and waive any objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
21.4. Limited Time to Bring Claim. Subject to any applicable law to the contrary, you agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the use of our Site or Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, or such action will be permanently barred.
21.5. Severability. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the rest of these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
21.6. Assignment. You may not assign its rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of OctoSniff, which may be withheld in OctoSniff's sole discretion.
21.7. Non-Waiver. OctoSniff's failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Report Abuse / DMCA
For Abuse, Copyright & DMCA Reports, send an email to [email protected]
- abuse/dmca reports will be responded to within 48 hours.
© 2019 OctoSniff